The Holiday Season: How to Make it Less Stressful with a Morning Routine
Posted on December 01 2017
The holidays can be a stressful time of year.
You can make it better by creating a routine that gets you and the kids up and going. Daniel Sherwin of DadSolo.com shared the following withs us.
Here are some tips for creating an energizing start to your day:
Additional Holiday Morning Routine Resources:
- Advice on establishing a successful morning routine for kids
- Outsource what you can - e.g. hire a dog walker
- How to de-stress your morning routine
- Tips on how to get the kids to school on time
- A revolutionary morning routine hack for kids - play music
Now that you know how to energize your mornings, you’ll be ready to take on holiday planning. Pull out the warm slippers and Grandma’s favorite recipes and go for it. You’ve got it covered.